First off, you must know that I am terrible at introductions. I also don't fancy myself as a writer as I tend to change the subject multiple times and easily get off track. Either way, here it goes...
My name is Camille and ever since I could remember, I have wanted to be "That Mom." The more I learned about life and motherhood, the more I wondered how people do it. I mean, I can remember my school days and the kids that had parents that brought something for every holiday and class party and I remember thinking, "That's the type of Mom that I want to be." Nothing against my Mom, she was great and I have very fond memories of my childhood, but she was not the Susie Homemaker type of Mom, she was more of the let's go traveling type of Mom (which is one of the things that I love so very much about her.
Anyway, getting back on track - I married my husband, Chris, in December of 2008 and he has a daughter, Harlee (who is now almost 8) who lives with us. She has lived with us our entire marriage and I consider myself very blessed. On August 13, 2010, I found the true meaning of "Love at First Sight" when Jaxon was born. I feel so overwhelmed with happiness that I have been given these 2 amazing children, and God-willing, we will eventually be blessed with 1 more. I am a working mom, so being "That Mom" is difficult. There are times where everything seems so overwhelming, but I have found with the right balance, that I am definitely capable of being "that mom." I created this blog because I have found so many ways to make life easier for my family and to make sure that my children always feel special when they can bring in treats and arts and crafts to school because they have "that mom." I hope that I am able to help other working (and non-working) mom's along the way. Stay tuned for my next blog that I will be posting soon. I am in the process of cooking 30 dinners, 30+ lunches & 30+ breakfasts that will last my family the entire month of September. I cannot wait to not have to cook for an ENTIRE MONTH! My next blog will take you through my entire process!
No comments:
Post a Comment